Have you ever heard about the Law of Attraction? Do you know how powerful and life-changing it can be? Do you believe that successful and wealthy people are lucky, or is there something else, like powerful energy, that helps them to accomplish their dreams in life?
Your thoughts determine your desires. The Law of Attraction can help you to improve your physical and mental health with techniques and exercises that will increase self-confidence and your subconscious willingness to succeed.
Many people, to this day, do not fully comprehend the power of the Law of Attraction, if it is real and how you apply it in your daily routine to start focusing your thoughts, transforming your mind, and materialize your desires to achieve your dreams.
But what is the Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction is the most potent force of the Universe. In easy words, the Law of Attraction says that you will attract into your life whatever you focus on. Whatever you give your energy and attention to, it will come back to you.
According to the New Thought philosophy, “the Law of Attraction is a pseudoscience based on the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person’s life.”
If you decide to put your energy into negative thoughts, you will only attract negative energy to your life. If you, instead, choose to focus your energy on positive thoughts, your life will attract positive energy.
Lao Tzu, an ancient Chinese philosopher, once said: “Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.”
Do you believe that what you give to the world is what you will get back? Remember that the energy you give to the Universe is the same energy the Universe will send back to you.
How to apply the Law of Attraction into your daily life?
Many people still doubt if the Law of Attraction really works and how it can be applied to your daily life. There are simple steps that you can add to your routine and significantly impact your life.
- Be happy: see the beauty in life. Be happy. Choose to focus your energy on happy things. See your cup half full. Remember: happiness is contagious, and you can feel it.
- Be grateful: gratitude is a feeling that can mold your mind and your soul to experience good things in life. Practice gratitude every day and shift your focus from your problems to the good outcomes you can get from it. Make a habit of writing down what you are grateful for on your day.
- Make your list of what you want to accomplish: list your goals in life: short, medium, and long-term. Focus your energy and plan how you will achieve your goals. What are the steps you need in order to take action?
- Believe: believe that the Universe can send you the positive energy you need to accomplish your dreams. Believe that you can! Start harnessing your power to positive thoughts.
- Meditate and exercise: meditating and exercising are potent ways to connect to the Universe, harnessing your energy to positive thoughts. While practicing, try to:
– Visualize your goals.
– Think positive.
– Identify negative thinking.
– Use positive affirmations.
– Reframe adverse events in a more positive way.
Once you understand the Law of Attraction and how it works, you can begin to consciously and intentionally create a better life.
The Bottom Line
The true story is: successful people believe that they can do it! They gain self-confidence by focusing their energy on attracting positive thoughts, shifting their attitude to take the right steps to accomplish their dreams. The Law of Attraction takes action once you take the proper steps.
Written with the 2021 Olympics and Post Covid-19 in mind, Eric Bailey does share not only his personal stories but also his strategies and tools to help us all thrive in our lives, Going for Gold. Click on the link for your playbook to win the Gold…And Live Yout Personal Best.